I discovered today a genial component by Joan Garnet, the SplitPane component.
It uses the Macromedia ScrollPane component as basis and it has lot of really useful features.
Some of them I read from the blog post:
- nested of SplitPanes within each others
- orientation: horizontal or vertical
- enable/disable component
- event driven component
- max/min width/height
- separator state (expanded/collapsed)
- separador size
- references to each component of the panel
- expansion direction ( leftRight - rightLeft, topBottom - bottomTop )
See a demo of the SplitPane component here